TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF HIRE
Safety Instruction Sheet for customers when inflatable play equipment is delivered.
It is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure that all possible steps are taken to avoid injury or damage to the inflatable.
Please ensure that the following safety instructions are followed:
- Each unit has a specific age limit which must be adhered to. Please ensure no-one over this age uses the equipment.
- No food or drinks to be consumed on the inflatable.(to avoid choking & mess).
- All shoes, badges, jewellry, (i.e.large earings, necklaces etc.) MUST be removed. It is recommended that spectacles are also removed.
- No face-paints, party-poppers, coloured streamers or "silly string" must be used near or on the inflatable, as they can make a terrible mess and permanently stain the unit.
- No smoking near the inflatable.
- Climbing, hanging, or sitting on the walls is DANGEROUS and must not be allowed.
- A responsible adult must supervise the INFLATABLE at all times.
- Ensure that the inflatable is not overcrowded, and limit the numbers depending on age and size of children using it. If the children are colliding into each other then it is too crowded.
- Try to avoid large children and small children from using the inflatable at the same time. Some children require strict supervision.
- If the inflatable is not being used for any part of the day, please switch the blower off at the mains, this will reduce your electric bill!
- Do not allow anyone to bounce on the step/front apron. The step is there to help users get on and off.
- Ensure that no-one with a history of back or neck problems are allowed on the inflatable.
- Do not allow users to be on the unit during inflation or deflation.
- In the event of heavy rain, it is strongly recommended that the inflatable be switched off. Any wetness, including bubbling can be dried with a towel. A small picnic table placed over the blower, will help prevent rain-water being sucked into the blower, and then into the inflatable.
- The blower at the back has a safety reset button. In the event that it overheats, or loses power, switch the blower off at the mains, and then switch it back on again 1 or 2 minutes later, and it should restart. If it does not, or there is a power cut, inform us IMMEDIATELY.
- Ensure that the vent on the side of the blower is kept clear at all times.
- If you are unsure about anything, please contact us.
Please note that all persons using this inflatable do so at their own risk.
The person/organization hiring the equipment will be responsible/liable for any damage or injury occurring from or as a result of misuse or reckless use.
These guidelines are for the safety of all people using this equipment, and it is the sole responsibility of the hirer to ensure they are adhered to.
"Bouncing Buddies" cannot accept any responsibility for any injury caused to anyone using this equipment.
If the Hirer is in any doubt as to the meaning of the following, a representative from "Bouncing Buddies" should immediately be consulted.
PUBLIC LIABILITY INSURANCE is excluded in its entirety following any claim
or injury to any third party or employee whether directly or indirectly related to
the use of drugs and/or alcohol. Bouncing Buddies excludes any liability
for injury loss or damage caused to any person using the equipment contrary
to the terms and conditions of this contract
IMPORTANT NOTICE Provided that the equipment is used in accordance with
the above guidelines and conditions of hire, those using the inflatable should
do so safely. However, accidents can happen. "Bouncing Buddies" can accept
no liability for injuries sustained or any other loss, howsoever caused, in the
absence of the negligence of "Bouncing Buddies" or its employees. As the
equipment will be in the hirers possession and control whilst in use rather than
"Bouncing Buddies" , any liability for injuries or other losses caused other than
in the circumstances described above rests with the hirer. Accordingly, it is strongly
recommended that the hirer has adequate public liability insurance covering his
or her liability arising from the use of the inflatable.